Due to the Amended Order to the Declaration of a Local Public Health Emergency issued by the City of Fort Worth, the following is required:
Customers are to maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household, to the extent feasible when inside the business premises.
Face masks must be worn at all times.
Hats must be removed before entering.
No back packs or hoodies are allowed.
Thank you for your understanding in this difficult circumstance.
Essential Business Designation
Fort Worth Coin Company is a precious metals dealer and holds a Precious Metal Dealers License issued by the State of Texas and a Second Hand Dealers License issued by the City of Fort Worth.
Federal law (Patriot Act) and FINcen regulations define dealers in precious metals as non-bank financial institutions, and such businesses are considered essential as are banks and other lending institutions.
Fort Worth Coin Company provides financial services to the community that are essential to many who are in monetary need during this health emergency and will remain open during our regular business hours subject to our social separation policy.
Mask Health and Safety Policy
The virus that causes COVI D-19 illness has been found be spread to others by infected persons who have few or no symptoms. To comply with the order of the Tarrant County Judge, it is the policy of this business to require the following:
1. FACE COVERING REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER AND REMAIN ON PREMISES. All persons over the age of ten (10) who enter this business must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
• The requirement of a face covering does not apply if covering the nose and mouth poses a significant mental or physical health risk to the individual.
• The requirement of a face covering also does not apply when an individual is consuming a food or beverage or receiving a service where the wearing of a mask would impair the performance of the service.
2. FACE RECORDATION SECURITY POLICY. Prior to entering the premises, all customers must remove their face mask and have their facial image recorded by the camera to the right of the entrance.
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS. Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain six feet of social distancing whenever possible.
• Employees should not work within six (6) feet of one another, except to the extent necessary to provide services.
• Customers should maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household, to the extent feasible when inside the business premises.
• Customers of the business queuing or waiting inside or on the premises of the business must maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household.
4. VIOLATIONS. Customers who do not wear a face covering will be asked to leave the premises and will not be provided goods or services until the face covering requirements are followed.
5. NOTICE AND SIGNAGE. Notice of this Health and Safety Policy will be posted in a conspicuous location of the business.